- The Volt Programming Language, a guided tour through Volt, from setup to code.
- Code style, language wide style guide.
- Volt vs C, language comparison.
- Volt vs C++, language comparison.
- Volt vs D, language comparison.
The language page is the main documentation for the langauge. Shortcuts to lexical, module and simple types.
Overview has a high level view of how the compiler works, and is a good start if want to get started on hacking on the compiler. Delving deeper into the inner works this page details how expressions should be semantically handled. Code style has documentation on the code style applied to all Volt projects.